In english we have to start thinking about what our Higher discursive essays are going to be about, it’s basically the same as the National 5 one but 1300 words instead of 1000. So, initially I was suffering from serious writer’s block but now they have started flowing and I don’t know which one to choose! (help)
- Can we prevent the next war by learning from history?
- Does history repeat itself?
- Should the word limit be banned? (Word count: the chains and shackles of the writer)
- Can words really change the world?
- Is pacifism worthwhile and justified?
- Will the Wealth Hierarchy in society ever end?
- Should we switch democracy for meritocracy?
- Will there ever be true equality?
I think the trouble isn’t finding a topic that interests me to write about, it’s choosing one from the infinite choices that I have.
*Note: these are written as argumentative essays but in reality I’m going to write a persuasive essay.